Applications Developer - Advisory
Sr. Applications Developer
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Sr. Applications Developer to join their team.
Initial Planned Duration: 6 months
The main function of an Applications Developer is to design, develop, and implement web-based applications using .NET languages and technologies (C#, C++) as well as MVC 4.5, AngularJS 1.5, SSRS, SSIS and SQL 2012 to support business requirements.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Development experience in .NET languages/technologies (C# or C++) and MVC 4.5, Angular JS 1.5, SSRS, SSIS and SQL2012
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and/or agile SDLC
- Knowledge of approaches and techniques in providing technical or business guidance.
- 7-10 years of development experience within an enterprise-level organization
Nice to have experience would be any of the following:
- SharePoint Development
- Capital Markets experience
- Microsoft Certification
- Payment Processing (SWIFT, ACH, DDA) knowledge
- Analyze highly complex business requirements. Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Ability to contribute to operational, tactical and strategic planning.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.