Asset Management Coordinator - Asset Management Specialist
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of a Junior/Intermediate Asset Management Coordinator / Asset Management Specialist
Introduction: The Asset Management Coordinator – Asset Management Specialist will be assisting the Government Client in collecting and processing hardware and software asset information. Primarily they will be collecting and reconciling asset management related documents, such as invoices, purchase orders, packing slips / bill of ladings, contracts, entitlements, and software agreements.
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- Experience in an Asset Management and/or Asset Coordination role
- Experience with Asset Management tools (CA Tools preferred, but any are considered)
- Clear, demonstrable understanding of basic inventory and asset management lifecycle
- Solid Written, Verbal and Management Presentation skills (ability to present findings and updates in a business meeting setting)
- Strong MS Word and MS Excel skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Computer Technologies in an Enterprise (large) Computing Environment
- Previous Public-Sector experience is considered an asset (but not required)
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.