Bilingual Business Systems Analyst
As a Senior Business Systems Consultant, you will join our Capital Markets Technology department to support clients’ vision and strategy by participating in client meetings to provide advice and consultation for business applications developments to ensure growth
What You’ ll Be Doing
- Participate in client business review sessions to influence decisions regarding use of technology to support objectives or address issues.
- Meet with business representatives to gather requirements for project, and perform analysis.
- Facilitate business process review sessions and help client groups to implement process changes supported by technology.
- Meet with technology partners from other groups that have interfaces or receive reports that will be impacted by project.
- Perform detailed and comprehensive testing on new the application and/or downstream interfaces being developed as part of the project.
- Liaise with representatives from our external vendors on a regular basis.
- Liaise with our developers and the infrastructure technology groups as the user/client representative.
- Ensure client needs are being supported by business system teams, and monitor client satisfaction levels.
- Maintain awareness of and comply with all existing policies (e.g. Audit, Security, Change Mgmt) and processes.
What We’ re Looking For
- Passionate innovators, creators, collaborators, and leaders who are up for the challenge of building the bank of the future and delivering solutions that meet our clients’ changing needs
- Successful candidates must exhibit our values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of various Capital Markets and Retail Banking products.
- Language – strong competency in French and English both verbal and written is mandatory for this role.
- Communication will be French first, English second. This role requires communicating and documenting project artifacts in French and English. Strong proficiency in both languages required.
- Written Communications - Ability to produce a variety of business documents, in French and English, that demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation.
- Interpreting and analyzing senior management communication needs to develop effective communications strategies
- Analyzing project and/or technical risk, using available information to support business recommendations.
- Analyzing and interpreting changes and trends in our technology to determine their impact and assessing opportunities to support new business requirements.
- Providing advice and direction to project team and business/project sponsor regarding all aspects of technology planning and performance.
- Judgements regarding the viability of a project based on ability to deliver agreed functionality within approved budget and schedule.
- Consulting - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients within and outside own area.
- Problem Solving - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems.
- Leadership - Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others.
- Influencing - Ability to impact decisions within and outside own organization.
- Coaching - Ability to encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness.
- Application Delivery Process - Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
- Business Assessment - Knowledge of activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
- Oral Communications - Ability to express oneself and communicate with others verbally; recognizing that verbal communication is more than just language - it includes tone, style and structure.
- Interpersonal Relationships - Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Regular contact with peers and senior management within business unit, and occasionally with our executives to discuss, interpret and provide opinions related to their area of specialization.
What We Can Offer You
- The opportunity to be part of a team that continues to advance, as the market leader in innovative technology
- An environment where you can build easy, flexible, and personalized banking solutions for our clients while broadening your technical knowledge and expertise
- An organization that focuses on managing and developing talent with exceptional training, rotational experience, exposure, and mentorship opportunities
- The chance to network and work with senior leaders across Technology and our bank
- The opportunity to work with innovative third party suppliers/partners
- Workplace accommodation solutions and assistive technologies that remove functional barriers
- Flexible health benefits, stock purchase plan, competitive incentive pay and recognition programs
- Competitive salary and employee banking benefits
- The opportunity to be involved in our community investment and corporate sponsorship events such as Run for the Cure,
What You Need To Know
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role
- Work or attend numerous meetings in a variety of office locations.
- Must be able to meet the schedules of several concurrent project and priorities.
- May be required to work outside of normal working days/hours