Bilingual Help Desk
Bilingual Help Desk
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an Bilingual Help Desk Representative to join their team.
Location: Lasalle, Quebec
Initial Planned Duration: 12 months
The main function of a Help Desk Specialist is to provide technical assistance to computer system users. A typical technical help desk specialist is responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
• Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity
• May install software or perform hardware testing remotely
• Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors• Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
• Associate' s degree in computer related field or equivalent training required
TOP SKILLS/MUST HAVES:
• Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software
• 5-7 years experience required
• Full fluency in English and French
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’ s time
NICE TO HAVE: Familiarity with Service Now and Citrix
HOURS: This position is for the night shift (11.00PM - 7.00AM); week-end work is possible
OVERTIME: Very rare
CONVERSION: May be an option
LOCATION: Montreal, QC
GROUP/PROJECT INFORMATION: A team of 18 Help Desk Specialists provides technical assistance to computer users, ensuring the best client experience possible.
CULTURE: The team is very collaborative and looking for someone similar to join.
EVP (EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION): Experienced and knowledgeable team; many opportunities to learn.
TECHNOLOGY USED ON A DAILY BASIS: Microsoft Office, Citrix, Service Now and a number of different applications
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.