Blue Prism RPA Developer
Blue Prism RPA Development
Our client in the Banking Sector and a Top Canadian Employer offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Blue Prism RPA Development to join their IT team.
Location: Toronto, ON
Initial Planned Duration: 12 months (Contract)
Key Role(s End to End implementation with RPA Blue Prism tool
Key Experience: Min 3 years of experience in RPA Development
Key Technologies: RPA Blue Prism Implementation, Blue Prism Automation Software
- RPA Developer need to have at least 3+ years of experience
- Design, develop and implement automation of client' s business process.
- Collaborate with testers to resolve development defects that are identified during testing.
- Analyst will act as hands on Developer using Blue Prism Automation software.
- Understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents on Automation space.
- Minimum of 1 process automation, using Blue Prism Automation Product.
- End to End implementation experience with RPA Blue Prism tool.
- Development of Business objects with RPA Tools ( Blueprism )
- RPA Script programming using tools like Blueprism / Automation anywhere etc
- Bot development activities using Blue Prism (Bot configuration, develop process design/flows using BP studio), testing, deployment
- Control room management – Bot Performance & Monitoring, Load balancing, Audit Logs
- Experience in managing Robot load balancing
- Good knowledge in Database Oracle / SQL Server
- Has good understanding of SDLC process ( Agile & Waterfall )
- Has understanding or Server process. Services etc needed for any deployments or bot management
- Good Troubleshooting skills for any productions issues
- Ability to re-design/re-engineering the business process
- Must have Blue Prism Training and Experience, however, Blue Prism Certified a Big Plus
MANDATORY SKILLS – Please list skills/experience on which Panel will be screening
1. End to End implementation experience with RPA Blue Prism tool.
2. Development of Business objects with RPA Tools ( Blue Prism )
3. RPA Script programming using tools like Blue Prism
4. Bot development activities using Blue Prism (Bot configuration, develop process design/flows using BP studio), testing, deployment
5. Control room management – Bot Performance & Monitoring, Load balancing, Audit Logs
6. Good knowledge in Database Oracle / SQL Server