Business Analyst (Expert Level)
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business / Systems Analyst to contribute to the delivery of kiosk and payment solutions
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 + years of Business / Systems Analysis experience
- Experience implementing kiosk solutions in the public domain
- Experience in Processing Financial transactions certification processes and accounting principles
- Experience with Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability Information Security Best Practices
- Experience preparing RFI' s and RFP' s
- Experience and understanding of issues of working with vendor for contracted services
- Experience documenting business and system requirements
- Well developed communications and presentations skills
- Good planning, organizing and leading skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Usage of MS Project and other MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point) is mandatory.
- University/Community College degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with Primavera scheduling software or would be an asset.
- Experience with inteGREAT or Team Foundation Server system development management software would be an asset.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.