Business Analyst - CRM Dynamics
Business Analyst - Dynamics CRM
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an Business Analyst - Dynamics CRM to join their team.
Initial Planned Duration: 9 months
The Business Analyst plays a key role underlying all project and initiative delivery. They must understand, document and facilitate agreement on requirements, approaches, specifications and decision variables that enable the delivery of appropriate solutions to achieve the business and project goals.
Additionally, the Business Analyst elicits client needs for information and functional capabilities. They document requirements, develop functional specifications and ensure requirements traceability as part of delivering application and information solutions to internal business partners. The Business Analyst works collaboratively with other solution teams including Relationship & Application Management, Project Management, Solutions Engineering and QA on a dynamic portfolio of initiatives that encompasses ad-hoc requests, small & medium enhancements and multi-year projects.
Candidates should be experienced in the implementation, use, and enhancement of systems that enable collaboration and investment relationship management functions including analyzing existing legacy systems that provide relationship management functionality by capturing details such as relationship leads, contacts, past and future appointments, deal and fund profiles. Previous hands on experience with collaboration tools and systems as well as client or investment management solution would be highly regarded. Knowledge of investment organizations and related experience analyzing and designing solutions for business systems integration and information delivery is also required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engages business clients to elicit business requirements and understand business objectives
- Produces business analysis related documentation, including (functional and non-functional) requirements, current and future state processes and workflows, and solution specifications to a high quality standard
- Conceives, proposes and facilitates the selection of viable functional solution alternatives
- Works with business and solution teams to ensure that solutions being delivered meet business intent and provide business value
- Works with QA teams to develop test plans and ensure they understand the business requirements and are able to test solutions appropriately
- References and applies our internal Delivery Framework in the context of delivering of business analysis functions and materials
- Participates in the initiation and planning of projects - including facilitating the definition of
- Objectives, scope, and deliverables as well as provide Business Analysis work estimates.
- Contributes to the operation and improvement of their aligned delivery system/program
- Builds solid partnerships with Business management and staff, Client Relationship and Application Managers, Project Managers and other key stakeholders
- University degree or equivalent experience (Business/Finance, Financial Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in business analysis or operations in the institutional investment industry
- Investment industry experience (i.e. understanding of investment products, trade life cycle, performance measurement, risk management, etc.)
- Experience working in or supporting investment management systems, and functions (including managing detailed contact information, interaction/meeting notes and custom categories)
- Experience with collaboration systems and tools for storing and sharing information (documents, meeting notes) and reports
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, collaborating effectively with business, delivery and technology partners
- Good understanding of techniques and tools pertaining to the planning, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of technology solutions
- Good understanding of agile and waterfall project management delivery methodologies and the difference between needs and wants
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple levels of clients, team and partners
- Proactive customer focus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous hands-on experience with the following technologies is an asset: Lotus Notes, SharePoint, IBM Connections, Microsoft Products (Dynamics etc.) as well as client or investment management solutions would be highly regarded
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.