Business Analyst - ERP Applications
Senior Business Analyst – ERP Implementation
Our client in the Manufacturing sector and a Top Canadian Employer offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their IT team.
Location: Markham, ON
Initial Planned Duration: Permanent
Introduction: Looking for a Senior Business Analyst with an ability to manage full-cycle ERP implementation project(s) for client. The client is implementing Infor - M3 - Manufacturing ERP System
Targeted Skills and Experience: Business Analysis, Project Management, ERP Implementation and Support, Manufacturing, and Strong Communication and Business Acumen
Targeted Technical Capabilities: ERP implementation experience (Infor M3), Financial/ Control Background
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within the manufacturing industry
- Experience working in a major transformation initiative i.e. analysis including requirements definition, feasibility studies, cost estimates, proposals, business process mapping, design, development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing and implementation
- Experience working with vendor products configured and integrated in overall solutions and in-house developed solutions
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
- Knowledge of the accepted practices of the Business Analysis profession
- Extensive experience in business analysis and requirements definition for IT systems
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering meetings
- Strong character with integrity and passion, able to interact with customers
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver a business process that meets the expected outcomes within a major transformation initiative
- Strong analytical and product management skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret and anticipate internal and external customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to consider how work underway impacts other areas/projects
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects concurrently, balancing deliverables and ability to prioritize deliverables across projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- With the employee " Switch Program": Tremendous growth and opportunity to work on various other ERP platforms, like CRM, Dynamics AX, etc.
- They also have exciting roadmap laid out for another 3-4 years or more as it is an on-going Business Change Process.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.