Business Analyst - HR Time and Attendance
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business Analyst to contribute to the delivery of modern solutions to streamline the Human Resources Time and Attendance processes, increase efficiency and reduce/eliminate unwanted costs.
Targeted Mandatory Skills:
- 5+ years experience working as a IT business analyst/ functional analyst in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years exposure to working with a time and attendance / workforce management solution such as Kronos, Workday or NovaTime in relatively large organizations.
- Experience in process analysis, design, and modelling in a complex environment
- Major IT project implementation experience, preferably in HR Time and Attendance Systems
- Experience in MS Office including high proficiency in MS Visio
- High level written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Experience working in a team environment and leading workshops
- Knowledge and experience in 3rd party workforce solutions such as Kronos is an asset.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or equivalent is an asset.
- Experience with formal process notation such as BPMN is an asset
- Public Sector Experience (asset)
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.