Business Analyst - IT Procurement
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of Intermediate/mid-career Business Analyst with a specialization or focused experience in IT Procurement to contribute to the delivery of several IT Procurement modernization initiatives.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 Months.
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years’ IT business analyst experience, with a minimum of 2 years’ IT procurement experience
- Purchasing program certification (preferred)
- Strong stakeholder management experience (internal clients and vendor management)
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal, organizational and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong experience with Procurement Best Practices
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.