Business Analyst - SAP Time and Attendance
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business Analyst to contribute to the delivery of:
- Facilitate interviews and workshops with business at various locations to understand and map exisitng (As-Is) workforce management processes particularly from the perspective of workforce scheduling, time reporting, absence management, banked days/lieu time processing, sick time processing, and payrolll update processes.
- Identify the variations/differences in workforce management processes as adopted at various business locations (garages, shops etc.)
- Through interviews and continuous interactions with business representatives, identify the current pain points in the workforce management process.
- Identify, document and validate potential process improvements.
- Use analytical tools and apply problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills to define and quantify the perceived benefits of identified process improvements (based on factors such as importance, criticality, frequency & likelihood etc.)
- Contribute to the identification and creation of the business requirements document
- Participate in vendor / solution research to contribute to the solution “ to-be” process documents and use cases, as well as participate in the creation of functional specifications documents for any development objects.
- Assist the enterprise architecture team to analyse, define and document the integration requirements of legacy systems with proposed SAP solution.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, vendors, analysis team members and solution architects to ensure proposed solution addresses the business requirements.
- University degree in Information Management, Information Technology, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a IT business analyst/ functional analyst in relatively large multi-site organizations.
- Minimum of 2 years exposure to working with a time and attendance / workforce management solution such as Kronos, Workday or NovaTime in relatively large organizations.
- Experience in dealing with complex business problems, identifying business/functional requirements and recommending how to best support them through processes and applications.
- Experience in process analysis, design, and modelling in a complex environment
- Major IT project implementation experience and understanding SDLC.
- Experience in MS Office including high proficiency in MS Visio
- High level written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Experience working in a team environment and leading workshops
- Knowledge and experience in 3rd party workforce solutions such as Kronos is an asset.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or equivalent is an asset.
- Experience with formal process notation such as BPMN is an asset
- Familiarity with public sector project implementation will be an asset
The BA would be required to deliver relevant documentation at various stages of the SAP Wave 2 project. These deliverables will include (but are not limited to) the following
- High level “ As-Is” process map
- Future state process/ solution (To-Be process) documentation
- Business Requirements Document (inclusive of pain points identified)
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.