Business Analyst - Work and Asset Management (WAM) Functional Consultant
Our client is a high-profile Public-Sector organization located in Toronto. They are seeking the services of an experienced Business Analyst who has strong experience as a Functional Consultant in Work and Asset Management (WAM); preferably related to Public Transportation or a Utility.
This is a high-profile assignment which will likely be a showcase assignment for the successful consultant’ s resume for years to come.
Planned initial duration: 12 months
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience working as functional consultant with Work and Asset Management solutions (e.g. Maximo, Oracle EAM, Infor, SAP PM, etc.) -- Experience with Maximo Asset Management and/or Transportation Services is a definite asset
- 3 years of business analysis experience Municipal utility, municipal/ federal/ provincial Transportation services industry
- Experience as Work Order planner, working with Work Order planning, scheduling and dispatch, and Preventive Maintenance and Work Order modules in Maximo a plus
- Demonstrated experience to lead the business requirements definition process, analyze and document requirements relative to the design and development for a work management system, its functionality and architecture.
- Demonstrated experience applying organizational change management processes and tactics to shift mindset, behaviors, and achieve results.
- Experience in using a variety of software packages including MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point), process design software (e.g. Rational Modeler, Visio 2013 Pro), business requirements management and quality assurance tools (e.g., Blueprint, HP QC) and project management software (e.g., MS Project)
If you are qualified and interested in this assignment, please send your resume today!