Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business Analyst.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree in computer science or related discipline, and 5+ years of ' progressively more responsible' experience working on large-scale information technology projects or the approved equivalent combination of education and/or experience;
- Demonstrated experience to lead the business requirements definition process, analyze and document proposals and requirements relative to the creation of a Business IT Strategy;
- Experience in assisting large organizations in analysing and implementing organizational design, business process modelling, business systems, strategic plans, and management structure development;
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies relating to data warehousing, customer relationship, e-service, quality assurance tools, data retention, and document management will be an asset;
- 5+ years; working experience and ability to perform requirements gathering, impact analysis, interviewing subject matter experts, facilitating jointapplication-design sessions/group meetings/working sessions, and mapping of business processes;
- 5+ years' working experience and ability to evaluate and document business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and integration & conversion strategies;
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in all stages of large scale/enterprise technology development projects and/or channel implementation projects focusing on customer experience improvement;
- Demonstrated ability to prepare project documents such as, but not limited to, IT Strategies, business cases, proposals, functional and non-functional requirements, training manuals, business/technical architecture specifications, feasibility studies and evaluations;
- 5+ years of proven ability to document requirements in similar or larger initiatives that were used by technical integration teams for implementation tasks;
- 2+ years' experience in the implementation of integrated business applications, mobile handheld computing solutions used for the delivery of large scale projects, preferably with experience in Online Services business system projects (i.e. Project Management solutions, etc.)
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.