Global Wholesale banking Operations is undergoing a major transformation. An exciting time to work within Capital markets.
This is a multi-year program to onboard and automate a large scope of key controls/reconciliations onto a global and integrated reconciliation platform.
This lead position as a Senior Business Architect will be working as a member of a large program team and lead a special task force to redesign the operational key controls and work with the rest of the team to configure the platform to achieve the desired match results. The Architect will work directly with the Global Wholesale Operations Utilities, other relevant areas in the Bank, Technology team and the vendor.
The position will lead a team of business analysts, and work with Technical system experts, technology solution architects in a complex program. The role is hands on and is responsible to lead the BA team and individually deliver:
• Conducting workshops, lead JAD sessions, conduct business process mapping (current and future state), mapping out the new Operational environment along with the key controls and reconciliations
• Gathering requirements and documenting detailed business and system use cases to drive out the detailed functional requirements for the different applications
• Maintain a requirements traceability matrix to ensure resulting solution delivers the expected acceptance criteria
• Work closely with the Test Lead and Test team to define traceable Test Scenarios that confirm the requirements through multiple testing phases
• Support Global Operations Controls VP to ensure the resulting solution meets business requirements and business acceptance is achieved
• Work closely with the Strategy Execution / Change Management leads to ensure that the Business is ready for the change and the processes and solutions meet the acceptance criteria
The Lead will develop and monitor product introduction metrics, SLAs and KPIs during the product rollout and transitions to the operational groups as part of post implementation activities.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in lead capacity, leading Business Analysis or Business Systems Analysis teams in a global delivery multi-year complex program
• Experience as program level lead in major transformation initiatives in various Capital Markets domains, such as Securities, Commodities, Derivatives.
• Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in Information Technology in all phases of the systems development lifecycle (Agile or Iterative methodology experience an asset).
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in business systems analysis including requirements definition, feasibility studies, cost estimates, proposals, business process mapping, design, development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing and implementation.
• Demonstrated experience with business process re-design
• Experience and deep knowledge in at least one CM product line, i.e. Securities, OTC and Cleared Derivatives and Commodities, Base and Precious Metals Business processes and relevant key controls
The Program will adopt hybrid agile iterative approach.
Knowledge of Business Architecture concepts
• Understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Effective analytical and planning skills
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.