Business Intelligence Developer IV
This position will lead the design, development, and evolution of a best-in-class data solution for Sales Monitoring.
A Sales Monitoring data solution is required by the Performance Integrity Teams and Analysts to leverage our sales activity data to help monitor Sales Practices, drive policies, governance, and operational insights to ensure a legendary customer experience.
Must haves –
• 7 years’ experience creating data transformation, validation and load processes with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) is required.
• 7 Years’ experience with SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and SAS required
• 7 years with Data mapping and Data profiling
• 7 years of experience in building and manage a database or data mart environment and manipulate, manage and QA large amounts of data.
• 5 years with Banking and financial with similar focus.
Nice to have:
• Prior experience with EDW and familiarity with Host data extraction would be highly advantageous.
• Knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop, EDPP, HEAT, Impala is an asset
• Subject Matter Expert on business and sales processes and procedures, as well as broader organizational issues and technology ( Retail Sales / Branch sales, will be given preference)
• Business Intelligence and Reporting experience with focus on Sales Practices ( highly preferred)
Role not limited to:
The person in this position will be expected to:
• Build out critical data marts utilizing strong systems and business fundamentals as well as the ability to make sense of technically complex business and data situations to support the monitoring and adherence to sales practices
Deliver on data mart strategy on benchmarking and external opportunities; providing recommendations and oversight the execution
• Take ownership role in data extraction, systems expertise and data manipulation techniques, supporting ad-hoc analyses, and other business requirements
• Manage the change control processes and set general security protocols and processes
• Structure and manage the execution of complex data-driven analysis utilizing Host systems, EDW/BDW, Sales Revenue, and various product systems / external data sources
• An expert in Microsoft platform and other data platforms
• Design, development and maintain complex processes to pull data from various sources and create comprehensive data marts. The data marts will be leveraged for standardized reporting as well as analytics.
• Validate the quality and integrity of the data being loaded into the data repository and into the data marts. Define and demonstrate data quality and data reconciliation rules
• Understand sales practices, definitions and metrics in order to ensure accurate and complete data is included in the data infrastructure
• Ensure the current state is aligned with the Enterprise Target State (Information Excellence)
• Work with Reporting Analysts and Analytics Team Members to understand business, data and analytics objectives and develop comprehensive and high-performing value-added data infrastructure.
• Adopt, implement and effectively evolve Data Infrastructure to support reporting and analytics objectives, standards, processes, tools and capabilities
• Subject Matter Expert on business and sales processes and procedures, as well as broader organizational issues and technology
• Advanced knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective
• Primary subject matter expert in multiple areas and consults with clients/or project teams with respect to all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware/ software support and/or development of technical solutions
• Maintain relationships with various business partners including those in Personal Banking Products, BS&S, Phone Channel, Human Resources, and TS Support all relevant projects and initiatives to ensure project data and reporting requirements are met
• Liaise with business stakeholders to conduct effective discussions on project/reporting needs, data specifications, priority and timeline to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
• Ensure necessary documentation is created and maintained for key data management processes and deliverables.
• Manage and resource the request pipeline to ensure projects and initiatives are completed on time/within budget within priority order (as set by regulatory deadlines, business strategy, etc.)
• Manage relationships with key stakeholders to ensure proactive notification of upcoming projects, data requests, etc.