Business Solutions IT Consultant
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business Solution IT Consultant
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline. 5+ years leading in a consultative capacity, large scale business solution development projects/initiatives. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience is also acceptable;
- 5+ years working experience leading the collection of business requirements, conducting impact analysis, stakeholder engagement activities, joint-application-design sessions and mapping of business processes;
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and translating business requirements, documented business processes and organizational structure (procedures, roles and responsibilities) in order to propose recommendations relative to the creation of a Business IT Strategy with an Implementation Roadmap;
- 5+ years of Business Solutions consultancy and systems analysis experience;
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability to document requirements for use and translation by Business/Solution Architects or Integration Teams;
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience implementing business applications, mobile handheld computing solutions.
- Experience specifically delivering Online Services business solutions is preferred;
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.