Business System Analyst - 4
Our client, located in Southern Ontario (KW area) has an immediate need for a Business Systems analyst to rebuild and merge legacy mortgage systems and add new features.
The manager requires an intermediate level BSA, someone who has the ability to grasp and eagerness to learn quickly. This resource should have the ability to look at user stories and be able to help translate to technical requirements. This group manages mortgages (back end mortgage fulfillment system), the primary project will be to rebuild and merge legacy systems and ad new features. This BSA will be interacting with the product owner, (agile shop), help with data mapping, assist with overall lifecycle and a bit of testing.
• Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
• 4-6 years’ experience required
• Basic knowledge of programming languages in order to comprehend reading code and basic functions
• Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
• Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) 4-6 years overall as a BSA
2) SQL Queries
3) Agile experience
4) TFS (.net version of Jira) would be great
5) Microsoft Office (Excel)
6) great communication skills
7) Nice to have: Jira, Confluence, knowledge of mortgage industry, Banks/FI,
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.