Business Systems Analyst - Agile Specialist
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business Systems Analyst with a Specialization in the Agile Method to contribute to the delivery an Enterprise Data Warehouse Solution.
Targeted Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business, Computing Engineering or Science, or related
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a business or process analyst
- Experience in both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies
- Experience acting as a a Product Owner, identifying functional requirements, business rules and recording requirements using Epics and User Stories
- CBAP, PMP certification an asset
- Experience in dealing with complex business problems, identifying business/functional requirements and recommending how to best support them through processes and applications.
- Excellent communicator, both orally and in writing and ability to manage and influence stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of project management, data security audit concepts, and quality assurance principles
- Major IT implementation experience and understanding how systems are affected by business process change.
- Ability to have influence without authority, and a strong ability to sell recommendations and solutions by stating advantages and value in business terms
- Experince with Key Performance Indicator (KPI) analysis and performance measurement
- Real world experience utilizing a major process optimization framework such as Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, etc. is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with application integration technologies (i.e. Microsoft BizTalk 2010/2013) and service development tools (i.e. Microsoft Visiual Studio, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, XML, JSON, XSD, WSDL, XSLT, SOAP, REST, and WS-*) an asset
- Self-motivated and is willing to work under pressure
- Public Sector experience would be an asset
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.