Business Systems Analyst - Asset Management / Enterprise Work Management
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business Systems Analyst to contribute to the delivery of the implementation of a new Enterprise Work Management Solution project.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 Months.
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, with preference given to those with experience in large COTS implementations, specifically Asset Management (e.g. Maximo)
- 5+ years’ experience in application systems experience performing requirements elicitation and analysis, subject matter expert interviews, facilitating workshops for eliciting input and feedback from business stakeholders, and documenting business requirements for large-scale technology implementation projects.
- 5+ year’ s experience of application systems experience and demonstrated ability to evaluate, recommend and document business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and systems integration and conversion strategies. Considerable experience documenting " as-is" and " to-be" business processes, utilizing Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) standard, Visio Pro 2013, Blueprint.
- Preferred, 5+ years’ experience involving work and asset management system, integration with customer and revenue systems, using client server, Web applications and mobile technologies. Experience with work order planning, scheduling, and Preventive Maintenance and Work Order modules in Maximo is a plus.
- Preferred, 5+ years’ experience with Work Management System implementation or integrated solution support that serves the areas of asset management, including planning, program management, project delivery, contract/vendor management, cost recovery, service requests and work orders using web, geospatial and mobile technology
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.