Business Systems Analyst - Business Process Development
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business Systems Analyst, with a specialization/experience in Business Process Engineering / Business Process Optimization to contribute to the delivery of an Enterprise-Class Financial Reporting System that has a Mobile Computing component to it as well.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 Months.
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years; working experience and ability to perform requirements gathering, impact analysis, interview subject matter experts, facilitate joint-application-design sessions, and mapping of business processes
- 5+ years' working experience and ability to evaluate and document business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and integration & conversion strategies
- 2+ years of working experience in the implementation of integrated business applications or mobile handheld computing solutions with ability to evaluate, analyze and document business data for consistency/system integration, business intelligence or reporting
- Experience in a government/public sector setting with mobile computing or enterprise work management system projects
- Experience with documenting business frameworks, as well as business process/workflow/data modelling
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.