Business Systems Analyst - Consultant
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join their team.
Initial Planned Duration: 6 months
As a Senior Business Systems Consultant, you will join CIBC Capital Markets Technologies Foreign Exchange Project Integration team to work on projects and maintenance release on various applications related to FX and MM Trading, including Wall Street Systems.
- Ability to effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to study and collect business requirement, manage business expectations, and meet timelines
- Knowledge of and experience with activities, tools and techniques for converting business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
- Ability to analyze issues during project phase and determine their impact
- Partner with project manager, technical resources, vendors, and management to ensure accurate execution of project(s), maintenance releases, and small enhancements
- Management of the change processes (including change requests maintenance and CIBCs enterprise delivery framework (EDF) processes)
- Tracking of bug fixes, enhancement items and incidents within HPQC (including trend analysis of re-occurring incidents)
- Coordinate the work item assignment of the team to ensure priorities are dealt with efficiently
- Facilitation of release verification/production readiness processes
- Passionate innovators, creators, collaborators, and leaders who are up for the challenge of building the bank of the future and delivering solutions that meet our clients changing needs
- Successful candidates must exhibit CIBCs values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, or related field
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Must have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must have good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange products
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Unix is an asset
- Knowledge of Wall Street Systems is an asset
What You Need To Know
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role
- May be required to work outside of regular working hours/days
- 7+ years experience required.
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.