Business Systems Analyst
What We’ re Looking For
- Passionate innovators, creators, collaborators, and leaders who are up for the challenge of building the bank of the future and delivering solutions that meet our clients’ changing needs
- Successful candidates must exhibit our values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have 4+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst with good SQL skills.
- Good to have to knowledge of the banking industry. Knowledge/experience of business analysis with an emphasis on CapitalMarkets.
- Knowledge/experience of front end trading systems is good to have.
- Knowledge/experience of post trade processes would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), and presentation skills to enable the precise articulation of ideas, findings and recommendations
- Regular contact with various lines of business including the Trading Desks, Operations Groups, Compliance Group etc.
- Must have a logical mind capable of analyzing and understanding complex and sophisticated products, data and situations but also must be personable
- Must be well-organized, capable both of planning work commitments, task prioritization, meeting deadlines and dealing with peaks of activity and unexpected events
- Conduct analysis of client processes and functional or reporting requirements to prepare documentation and communicate the information clearly and concisely
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional tasks or work packages to identify and document functional or reporting requirements, work flow, information sources and system specifications
- Application Delivery Process- Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
- Regular contact with peers and senior management within business unit, and occasionally with our executives to discuss, interpret and provide opinions related to their area of specialization.
- Partner with project manager, technical resources, vendors, and management to ensure accurate execution of project(s)