Business Systems Analyst
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business Systems Analyst to contribute to the delivery of the state assessment and document review of Toronto Fire Service' s data architecture.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 3 months, with a possible extension of up to 12 months.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- University degree in computer science or related discipline, and 5+ years of ' progressively more responsible' experience working on large-scale information technology projects or the approved equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience to lead the business requirements definition process, analyze and document proposals and requirements relative to the creation of a Data/Business Intelligence Strategy
- 5+ years; working experience and ability to perform requirements gathering, impact analysis, interview subject matter experts, facilitate joint-application-design sessions, and mapping of business processes
- 5+ years' working experience and ability to evaluate and document data architecture, business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and integration & conversion strategies
- Working experience in utilizing project management tools for planning and implementing multiple concurrent complex projects and/or work packages
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective consulting relationship with clients and other business organizations with a strong customer service orientation
- Experience in a government/public sector setting with mobile computing projects
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.