Business Systems Analyst
55 John St. 15th floor Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Business Systems Analyst
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Five (5) years of application systems experience performing requirements elicitation and analysis, subject matter expert interviews, facilitating workshops with business stakeholders, and documenting business requirements for large-scale technology implementation projects.
- Five (5) years of experience evaluating, recommending and documenting business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities and systems integration and conversion strategies. Considerable experience documenting " as-is" and " to-be" business processes, utilizing Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) standard, Visio Pro 2013, Blueprint.
- 5 years of experience involving work and asset management systems, integration with customer and revenue systems, using client server, Web applications and mobile technologies. Experience with work order planning, scheduling, and Preventive Maintenance and Work Order modules in Maximo is a plus
- Solid understanding of the procurement processes in public sector, experience in developing Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation by engaging wide range of stakeholders to define 4 of 7 business and system requirements.
- Experience in QA and testing techniques, including planning, creating test data and conducting functional testing, facilitating UAT and other types of testing in an enterprise environment; experience with HP ALM suite would be an asset.
- Demonstrated experience using some of the following or equivalent tools and methodologies is required. Examples include Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Oracle Database, Oracle Application Express (APEX), SAP HR, SAP Financials, ESRI ArcGIS, HP ALM, MS Share Point, Blueprint, BPMN, Visio Pro 2013
- University degree in computer science or related discipline, and considerable years of progressively more responsible experience working on large-scale information technology projects or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.