Capital Markets Business reporting analyst
Client Value System Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the Data Management and Analytics needs of Capital Markets staff. The incumbent will assist with the development of GBM' s Client Value System as well as general data analysis, investigations and reporting. He/she will act as a liaison between GWWT and Capital Markets staff responsible for prioritizing deliverables, tracking project plans and translating business requirements into queries that will enable data-driven decision making.
Minimum of 7-10 years of industry experience.
Handle day-to-day requests from Capital Markets staff including ad hoc queries, report design and general user support.
Assist with the Client Value System build by managing and assisting with project deliverables, suggesting system improvements and performing reconcilations.
Work with business line and data quality team to validate that source information is correct and consistently reported.
Grow analytic capabilities of business to guide more data driven decision making.
Functional Competencies: Business Knowledge:
- Solid understanding of Capital Markets products, services, and organizational structure
- A proven ability to understand complex business problems and provide insightful and influential analysis
- Must have project management experience
- Must have advanced Excel and database querying skills including good SQL. Experience using business intelligence tools (Ex. Tableau, Business Objects) is an asset.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A demonstrated ability to work in a team environment under tight deadlines
Educational Requirements: 1. A recognized under-graduate degree in business, commerce, finance or a related discipline. 2. A recognized post-graduate or masters degree in business, commerce, finance, or a related discipline, MBA, CFA and/or FRM would be an asset.
Degrees or certifications:
- Bachelor' s degree or Post-Secondary education
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.