Change Management Consultant
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
Role: Organizational Change Management Consultant (Senior)
Initial Duration: 12 months
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- 8+ years experience in Organizational Change Management, with several years’ experience in enterprise-class environments, leveraging one or more commonly adopted Organizational Change Management Methods and/or Frameworks
- 3+ years experience or three organizational change management assignments in a Public-Sector environment
- Advanced abilities in Senior Stakeholder Management
- Strong experience collaborating with business analysts and/or business architects engaged in business process re-engineering
- Excellent verbal, written and management presentation communication skills
- Change Management or Organizational Development or PMP or CBAP considered an asset
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.