Excellent long term opportunity for a technical writer within the Technical program office of our major Financial services client.
/Must Have Skills:
1) Overall 7-10 years of experience
2) Strong with confluence (customize, use macros etc)
3) Great communication and coaching skills
4) Technical writing background to understand documentation (understanding how tech doc are, being able to logically organize) does not expect to developer HTML and web pages but they should have an understanding (Ex, formatting the pages correctly etc.)
5) agile environment
6) Technical documentation
7) Nice to have: Jira, HTML, Web pages, atlassian certification.
part of a cloud project, the organization of documentation and communication of cloud (conference pages, operational documentation, client communication) they are all currently separate and want to consolidate it so the client can access their content in one page. There is also operational documentation that needs to be aligned as per their ops documentation team. Technical writing (experience with confluence and jira- being able to teach others how confluence is organized). This resource should have the ability to communicate to clients, organize forums etc.
• Technology Program Office
The Communications Specialist V will be a significant contributor to strategy implementation and communication. The incumbent will evolve the communications strategy, including the development and coordination of communications to internal and external audiences at multiple stages of development across the organization. The incumbent will coordinate stakeholders across the organization to produce regular business performance reporting. The incumbent will establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders and partners to drive overall business objectives aligned to strategy, and help foster a collaborative environment to encourage seamless delivery of solutions to clients.
1. Support the evolution of business strategy and related priorities from a communications perspective
-Support development of annual priorities and long-term consolidated strategy
-Contribute in the identification and prioritization of strategic initiatives across the organization
2. Contributes in event coordination for strategic programs, initiatives and sessions:
-Plan events supporting (Town Halls, Road Shows, Analyst presentations, etc)
-Includes setting agenda / theme, identification and booking of speakers, and managing venue bookings, including coordination of food/beverage, audio/visual, general on-site day-of coordination, working with venues, their vendors and internal parties (AV, cafeteria, RSVPs)
3. Upholds to the effective functioning of Global Communications
-Facilitate a culture of open and honest communication by actively participating in and contributing to the generation of new ideas and approaches
-Build effective working relationships with key partners within and beyond Canadian Wealth Management, Global Communication, Finance, Operations, Compliance, HR, Marketing, and others
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Knowledge of Canada' s financial services marketplace
-Knowledge of the Canadian Bank and other channel partner strategies / structures
-Understand the value of research and analysis to support / identify issues and solutions and possess strong analytical and research capabilities
-Proven ability to build and maintain effective business relationships
-Ability to negotiate and influence diverse stakeholders with competing priorities
-Competent and proven change agent with outstanding interpersonal / team motivation
-Communications objective-setting, planning, coordination and collateral development
-Working knowledge of accounting principles and statistical analysis
-Strong written and verbal communications skills
-Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, and Project
-Bachelor’ s degree in communication, journalism, business, marketing or related field.
-10+ years’ experience required
1) Create technical documentation on Cloud products and platforms (descriptions, SLA, manuals, etc)
2) Operations documentation for Public Cloud Ecosystem (fancy word for the stuff that holds the products together)
3) Create and update reporting frameworks (confluence pages which are used for reporting)
1. Should be an expert in Jira and confluence
2. Should have a good technology background including web and HTML technologies
3. Should have good technical writing skills
4. Should have experience organizing user forums and communications
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.