Configuration & Deployment Lead
Configuration & Deployment Lead
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an Configuration & Deployment Lead to join their technology team.
Initial Planned Duration: Permanent
Introduction: As a Configuration and Deployment lead you will join our technology team. You will be responsible for the deployment and integration of the new system through the stages of the SDLC. You will grow to become a SME on the technology and be relied upon for leading future projects.
Targeted Skills and Experience:
- Support development and testing teams from construction through implementation phases of the SDLC, by conducting walkthroughs of requirements, providing clarification and facilitating issue resolution. Prepare documentation for sign off deliverables for development, testing and implementation (Test Plan, Test Cases, and Capacity Plan)
- Successfully prioritize and manage multiple requests, projects, and activities typically working under pressure
- Work closely with projects and developer communities to ensure the successful delivery of products/changes throughout each of the system environments
- Write deployment scripts of moderate complexity and scope, working with basic applications systems designs and specifications, and utilizing standard procedures/techniques
- Interface with system designers and developers to design and create deployment scripts
- Create and maintain SIT/UAT/PTE/Production implementation plans
- Facilitate walkthroughs of implementation plans with third party vendors and stakeholders
Targeted Technical Capabilities:
- Must have 7+ years of experience developing, integrating or deploying C++ applications within a SOA based environment
- Must have 5+ years of experience with XML with some knowledge of XSLT or similar tools
- Must have 5+ years of SQL or similar RDBMS
- Must have 3+ years using Eclipse within an enterprise environment
- Must have 3+ years of experience with BASH/PERL scripting
- Must have 3+ years of experience with MKS, CVS or any SCM tool
- Technical knowledge and experience in network methodologies, TCP/IP protocols, DNS, system and network performance analysis
- Must have previous application delivery development experience encompassing knowledge of formal SDLC methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications
- Must be able to effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications
- Participate in post-implementation reviews by providing recommendations on improving both application development and deployment content and process to maximize and share learning
- Passionate innovators, creators, collaborators, and leaders who are up for the challenge of building the bank of the future and delivering solutions that meet our clients’ changing needs
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.