Configuration Management Analyst
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 3 years
They are seeking the services of an accomplished IT Configuration Management Analyst to contribute to the lifetime management of numerous systems, hardware, and software artifacts.
- Expert level experience and preferably certification in Configuration Management
- 3+ years’ experience with SAP S/4HANA
- 5+ years of experience in Software Release and Configuration Management processes
- Technical background with understanding of hardware, network, clustering, virtualization, operating systems, database management systems, authentication systems, email systems
- Deep knowledge of the client-server system architecture (n-tier), database-centric system architecture, service-oriented system architecture and component based software engineering
Other Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Agile Configuration Management
- Experience in impact and risk analysis
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.