Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Data Architect to contribute to the delivery of the designing the initial Data Warehouse architecture for the organization.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 5 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in data modeling
- Minimum of 8 years experience in data architecture
- Demonstrated experience in large-scale enterprise-wide projects
- Minimum 5 years in designing a data warehouse in a complex organization
- Experience in defining and implementing the strategy roadmap for enterprise data. Implement data management policies and procedures for new and existing data sources
- Demonstrated experience in creating a data dictionary
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.