Data Warehouse Modeller (Intermediate)
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Data Warehouse Modeller (intermediate level) to contribute to the development of data warehouse / data mart solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Data Warehouse modeller/developer.
- A university degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent, combined with directly related experience in a business or computer related discipline.
- Extensive experience working with SQL Server 2014/2012 (SSIS, SSAS, DQS).
- Experience with MicroStrategy
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft Analytics Platform System (APS)
- Expert understanding and enterprise scale experience working with Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) implementations
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.