Data Warehouse Modeller
Our Client is a high-profile Public-Sector organization located in Toronto with excellent access to the TTC/Subway. They are seeking the services of a highly qualified and experienced Data Modeler to lead modelling connected to an Enterprise-Class Public Sector Data Warehouse initiative.
This is a high-profile assignment that will be easy to showcase on a resume for years to come.
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- Several years’ experience working as a Data Warehouse modeller/developer.
- Expert understanding, coupled with enterprise scale, hands-on, experience of dimensional data modelling techniques as relates to data warehouse design.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012 (SSIS, SSAS, DQS)
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Analytics Platform System (APS)
- Expert understanding and enterprise scale experience working with Data Warehouse (DW) and Business Intelligence (BI) implementations
- Expert in Microsoft Transact-SQL programming with the ability to optimize, analyze and improve database SQL performance.
- Experience designing/developing data models using ERwin Data Modeller.
- Experience with data quality, data cleansing and data stewardship processes and techniques
- Experience working with MicroStrategy.
- Experience working in an Agile project development environment
If you are qualified and interested in this assignment, please send your resume today!