Data visualisation ( Tableau) developer
Want to be a key member of Risk management centre of excellence?
Our client would like to hear from you. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a team that supports the Bankwide risk applications.
Candidate will be part of a team analyzing vast amounts of data, where it comes from, how it is staged (stored), does a data lake need to be set up etc. This data is then developed into Tableau reports for all areas of the Bank to monitor Risk.
Candidate should have a consultative demeanor as internal, client-facing meetings will be part of the mandate.
Typical Day in Role
• Work in a cross-functional agile/scrum team environment with Developers and BA specialists to execute software projects
• Creating Tableau reports by using SQL Server Database, for internal projects and customers
• Integrating Tableau reports with ASP.NET MVC application
• Exposure to enterprise and application level data profiling, architecture, modeling, and analysis.
• Solve problems, analyze and weigh alternatives and determine the appropriate course of actions
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.