Directory Services Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager - Data Migration
Our client in the Public sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an Technical Project Manager to join their Data Migration team.
Initial Planned Duration: 12 months
Introduction: Lead a team of very Technical SMEs in the development and implementation of Directory Consolidation and Transition Project:
- Migrate from NetIQ eDirectory/IM to MS Active Directory/Forefront Identity Manager
- Build and Implement Microsoft ADCS Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (Certificate Authorities, Certificate management)
Targeted Skills and Experience:
• University/Community College degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or equivalent a definite asset. Applicable Certifications in Infrastructure, Architecture, Engineering, Microsoft/Novell/NetIQ/MicroFocus Systems, Project Management or equivalent a definite asset.
• Ability to facilitate the design, deployment and migration to a new Directory Service, including Identity Management and Public Key Infrastructure components, in a complex, heterogeneous Technology and Business Application Environment
• Clear understanding of Business/Technical Requirements, Statement of Work, and Strategic Plan creation as they apply to projects. Solid understanding of System Development Life Cycle, Technical/Technological and other methodologies
• Extensive Technical Project Management experience in all facets of technology (unit, functional, integration, system, regression, penetration, and performance) is required
• Infrastructure and/or System Architecture experience in large enterprise environment is a definite asset
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in strategy creation and execution for a large project/program.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Ability to drive collaborative consensus in a highly technical environment
• Strong knowledge of NetIQ eDirectory/IM and Microsoft Active Directory DS/FIM, including Exchange and third-party application integrations
• Strong knowledge of PKI concepts in Microsoft AD CS environment (Chain of Trust, CAs, deployment modes, certificate management, etc.)
• Experience in Cloud Technologies, IaaS, PaaS, etc. is an asset
• Thorough understanding of Cash Flow analysis, budgeting and general financial management.
• Demonstrated Working knowledge of Server, SAN, Middleware, and Database and Application Development technologies
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.