Disaster Recovery Project Manager
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Disaster Recovery Project Manager.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated expertise in the field of Infrastructure Architecture, planning, and execution.
- Strong knowledge of Disaster Recovery methodologies and experiences in disaster recovery planning.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies, IaaS, PaaS, etc.
- Thorough understanding of Cash Flow analysis and NPV, ROI, etc calculation methods.
- Demonstrated Working knowledge of Server, SAN, MiddleWare, and Database and Application Development technologies.
- Minimum of five years of Infrastructure and System Architecture experience in a strategic development environment.
- Extensive Project Management experience in all facets of technology (unit, functional, integration, system, regression, penetration, and performance) is required. Demonstrated experiences in the successful execution of enterprise wide technology projects across multiple sections, units, stakeholders and teams.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.