End User Devices - COTS Package Builder *Expert Level*
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished COTS Package Builder.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 36 months
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- Advanced experience in building and maintaining corporate Windows images leveraging MDT
- Experience with Active Directory and GPO management
- Advanced PowerShell/VB skills
- Detailed knowledge of best practice design and migration, imaging, and application packaging
- Familiarity with MSI' s and software packaging best practices
- Experience in the creation of CA ITCM/ MS SCCM Packages
- Experience with CA ITCM, MS SCCM, AdminStudio, VMWare Workstation
- Experience in software packaging, install scripting, creating automated installations and executables in an enterprise environment
- An understanding of the Windows 7/8/10 operating system (file structure, registry, user profile, etc).
- MCSA/ MCSE preferred
- Bachelors in computer science or related field
- Proficient in SCCM/MDT/CA ITCM
- Proficient in Windows Operating systems, specifically Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 7.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.