End User Devices - Windows 1- Policy Specialist
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, near the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished MS Active Directory and Windows 10 Group Policy Specialist (Senior/Expert Level).
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 24 Months.
Targeted Experience and Skills:
- Extensive Experience with Active Directory and GPO Management (Group Policy)
- Extensive Experience with GPO best practices
- MCSA / MCSE (required)
- Advanced PowerShell/VB abilities
- Detailed knowledge of best practice design and migration, of Active Directory policy
- Experience with SCCM
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016
- Extensive Experience with Windows 7/8/10 operating system (file structure, registry, user profile, policies etc.).
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.