Experienced Scrum Master
Experienced Scrum Master
Our client in the financial sector and a Top Canadian Employer, offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking an Experienced Scrum Master to join their Information Security PMO.
Initial Planned Duration: 6 months
Our Information Security PMO has adopted Agile Methodology for several initiatives and requires a Scrum Master.
- Experienced Agile practitioner, with an understanding of Agile methodologies and execution best practices
- Advanced knowledge of Scrum, Agile theory, methodology, techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, planning, forecasting, reporting, conflict resolution and facilitation.
- Provide guidance throughout the Agile project lifecycle and support several teams at once
- Provide mentorship, guidance and be a champion of continuous improvement
- Use Agile methodologies to manage the complex problems delivery teams face.
- Supports an environment where team freely escalates challenges; facilitates change through positive reinforcement of successes
- Ability to lead, plan, execute and evaluate project activities to ensure completion of initiatives, contributing to team’ s direction and function; providing advice to the team and delivery leadership
- Execute sprints on time, facilitate key ceremonies, such as daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Possess as deep understanding of the importance of ceremonies and their benefits
- Drive execution on Agile teams, and guide Agile capability
- Knowledge of agile industry trends and best practices
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
- Demonstrate adaptability and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement
- Undergraduate or post-graduate degree
- Certified Scrum Master and 3+years of Scrum Master experience
- Typically requires 7+years on an Agile delivery team
- Lead scrum activities: Triage, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Retrospective, Demo
- Assist product owners to prioritize and refine the Product Backlog
- Align on the project deadlines with sprint deadlines
- Point of contact for reporting and status updates
- Collaborate with external teams
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
We thank all applicants that apply. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.