Fixed Income Business Systems analyst
Risk management division is continuing to grow. Do you have experience with Wallstreet systems and money markets? This is a long term assignment with an immediate start.
This business analyst will work within group treasury supporting wall street, vendor application gathering requirements from all users located in India and Korea. This group is migrating from a bank master plus to wall street money market
The main function of a Technical Analyst is to plan, design, develop and implement efficient business and operations systems for complex requirements of Business Banking - Wall Street money market.
• Gather requirements, design, configure code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
• Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end user training.
• Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
• Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
• Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
• Wall Street money market business and technology working knowledge is preferred.
• Hands-on experience with development.
• Understanding of SDLC methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of design techniques and data integration principles.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• 7+ years of experience.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) BA 7+ years of experience
2) Great communication skills
3) Jira, Confluence, cycle testing
4) Nice to have: Knowledge of Wall Street, money market, treasury, SQL queries,
5) FI/Banking Preferred
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.