ITSM Business Analyst
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished ITSM Business Analyst to contribute to the delivery of multiple objectives to support ongoing projects.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or better in Business, Computing Engineering or Science, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a business or process analyst
- Experience in dealing with complex business problems, identifying business/functional requirements and recommending how to best support them through processes and applications.
- Major IT implementation experience and understanding how systems are affected by business process change.
- Experience in implementing Asset Management and Change and Configuration using CA ITSM tools
- Extensive knowledge of business and systems development from methodology through analysis, design, development, implementation and production support
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.