Information Security Analyst
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 18 months
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Information Security Analyst to contribute to the delivery of Penetration and Vulnerability testing, Threat Risk Assessments, and investigating security incidents.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- College diploma or University Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT regulations and compliance standards such as ISO27002 framework and industry IT Security best practices.
- Strong knowledge of network security, application security, and system integration.
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences.
- IT security certification – CISSP and CISM certification is an asset.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.