Integration / BizTalk Developer - Systems Analyst
Introduction: Our client is a high-profile, enterprise-class Public Sector Organization located in Downtown Toronto, with easy access from the Subway. The Integration Developer (and Systems Analyst) will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing the components required for integrations between enterprise systems such as (SAP, Maximo, IFS) and other internal applications.
This is a very high-profile assignment, and will be a featured assignment on your future resume.
Mandatory Skills / Certification:
- A university degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent, combined with directly related experience in a business or computer related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an integration developer
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010/2013
- Extensive hands-on experience working with the Microsoft .NET development stack (.NET 4.5 Framework) and Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013.
- Experience with service development tools (i.e. WCF, ASP.NET Web API, XML, JSON, XSD, WSDL, XSLT, SOAP, REST, and Ws-*)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle database platforms with experience developing using T-SQL (and/or PL/SQL) coding.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), and Data Quality Services (DQS).
Other Skills / Certification:
- Experience with Enterprise Integration, Service-Oriented Architecture principles and Enterprise Application Integration design patterns would be an asset.
- Previous experience working on SAP integration projects would be an asset.
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Analytics Platform System (APS)
- Design and development experience utilizing MicroStrategy
- Ability to work efficiently and provide accurate time estimates for work to be undertaken.
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem -solving skills.
- Ability to solve complex data and integration problems by analysis, develop appropriate solutions and clearly communicate those solutions to the team.
- Experience with data quality, data cleansing, and data stewardship processes and techniques is an asset.
Preliminary Targeted Deliverables:
- Detailed design specifications for all delivered components.
- Completed system components ' unit tested' and ready for System, QA, and User Acceptance testing.
- Technical support during the various stages of testing (system integration, QA, User Acceptance)
- Implementation preparation
- Technical documentation
- Post implementation support during the warranty period.
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!