Java / Oracle developer
Capital Markets Operations is growing once more. Immediate need for TWO developers on an initial 6 month assignment.
The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
The manager wants someone dynamic and someone who has experience working with multiple clients, they will be working on a global reconciliation project. This is a 6 month assignment with a possibility of extension. The Successful candidate will develop applications, generate files & reports, convert files (ETL), write code for real time and batch processing on Unix platform, Expertise in Java and Oracle on the Unix platform is a must.