Managed Security Service Consultant
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Managed Security Service Consultant to lead the development of an RFP to evaluate, select, and contract a third party MSSP (Managed Security Service Provider).
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Certification such as CISSP, CISM, ITILv3 Foundations
- Strong project management experience
- Strong experience in delivering or overseeing managed security services for large organization (8+ years)
- Strong experience in developing RFP and procurement of large scale managed security services
- Experience in one or more of the following security domains: vulnerability management, remediation, SIEM Management, Incident Response, etc. (8+ years)
- Experience with security tools such as vulnerability scanners, anti-malware, Firewall, IDS/IPS, DLP, Web Content filtering, DDoS mitigation and SOC build out requirements
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.