Marketing Data Analyst
Marketing Data Analyst
Our client in the Digital Marketing Company and a Top Canadian Employer offers challenging and rewarding opportunities. They are currently seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to join their team.
Location: Toronto, ON
Initial Planned Duration: 6 months contract
Introduction: Looking for a Marketing Data Analyst on a contract term until the end of the year. Really crucial that they are a problem solver vs. just a do-er, are able to work with databases and raw/structured data vs. just digital data or creating reports. They need to be the ones asking the questions and finding solutions.
Targeted Skills and Experience: Marketing Data Analysis, Data Mining, Segmentation, Reporting, Dashboards
Targeted Technical Capabilities: Tableau, statistical analysis, Adobe Analytics
The Analyst, Marketing Analytics will pair their considerable digital marketing experience with skills in data collection and analytics to deliver valuable insights and evidence-driven strategy for our internal teams and clients. In this role, you will be driven to find ways to solve complex challenges that may involve creative, strategic, technical and analytical aspects. He/she must have experience in finding and applying data-driven insights to lead business and marketing strategy. He/she will be a strong and confident communicator, who is adaptable to many different levels of data availability, analytics maturity and toolsets.
- Work directly with clients, team members and senior leadership to develop analytics strategy
- Improve profitability and drive revenue through creating effective KPIs and optimization of metrics that affect them
- Guide the development of key processes by supporting, prioritizing, defining, and gathering needs for the cross-functional projects; convert this data into business narratives for areas of development
- Lead analytics on projects of varying sizes and complexity, including report automation, data visualization, tool implementation requirements gathering and documentation, split testing, and ad hoc analysis and data mining
- Ensure the integrity of analytics data by ensuring policies around data governance and working with agency and client teams to provide tools and training
- Drive strategy for customer acquisition and customer conversion by developing models, forecasts, and analyses that are based on previous activity and benchmark data
- Interpret analytical findings and/or recommend an approach and solution(s) that are relative to the strategic objectives of the project, company, and stakeholder needs
- Use advanced analytics techniques on large data sets for the purpose of delivering ad hoc analyses and insights; formulate analytics-enabled solutions in an online advertising environment
- Facilitate and perform consistent and reliable data collection, utilizing primary and secondary research methods; perform analysis for testing, targeting, creative and offers
- Creation of post campaign reporting and work with design teams to build engaging data visualization
You Must Have:
- Curious, self-starter, works independently and within a team environment
- Undergraduate degree in social sciences, business, computer science, mathematics or related quantitative discipline
- 3+ years analytical experience: strong presentation skills, flexible, adaptable, resourceful, assertive & proactive, able to simplify and package complex ideas for presentation
- Deep knowledge of digital, social and mobile marketing principles within the context of broader mass communications
- Experience in using analytics to effectively drive digital strategy and business transformation
- Keen ability to work within a team, with experience of project ownership/leadership
- A strategic and analytical in approach to your work; thoughtful, goal-oriented
- Experience with marketing attribution modeling
- Demonstrated experience in requirements gathering and documentation for web analytics implementation including KPI development, tagging and report automation.
- Intermediate level capabilities with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to effectively maintain focus while working on multiple complex projects
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Tableau
- Proficiency with statistical analysis (regression models, cluster or factor analysis)
- Experience designing, supporting, executing and interpreting research projects and experiments
- Experience with digital qualitative research platforms
- Experience with tag management platforms (DTM, GTM, Tealium IQ, Ensighten Manage)
- Experience with ad tech integrations for Adobe Analytics, Domo, Anametrics or Google Analytics Premium
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are also an inclusive employer and offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know when you submit your application.
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.