Oracle Insbridge Developer
Senior Oracle Insbridge Developer
Location: Toronto or Montreal
Insbridge Oracle 3yrs*
SQL Developer 3yrs*
Windows NT 3yrs*
• Collaborate in the development and implementation of pricing strategy for all products and all insurers using the rating tool in place (Oracle Insbridge).
• Write documentation clear and concise, according to the different change requests. While respecting the methodology, appropriate norms and standards.
• Perform unit tests and support testing teams.
• Adhere to existing processes and standards.
• Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines.
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
Required Skills ans Experience:
• Bachelor' s degree and a minimum of ten years of experience in business application development. Less education plus relevant experience may be considered;
• Proven experience in the development of applications that are built from Oracle Insbridge Rating tool;
• Experience with Agile methodology;
• Knowledge of platforms and development environments: Windows NT, Oracle;
• Solid knowledge of manipulation or database tools such as SQL Developer, DBU, Query;
• Solid knowledge of documentation management tools: Confluence, SharePoint, track changes and versioning nomenclature;
• Excellent ability to communicate in spoken and written English and French with external stakeholders, colleagues, team members and management.
• Adaptability to various technologies;
• Keen sense of innovation and creativity;
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task;
• Strong organizational skills, motivation and ability to work independently. Capable of self-training;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative environment;
• Ability to adapt quickly to change;
• Knowledge of the insurance field would be an asset.