Organizational Change Management Consultant (OCM)
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 2 years!
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Organizational Change Management Consultant to provide Expert Level Guidance and Contributions as a major segment of the organization progresses through an Organizational Transformation.
- 5+ years experience as a Change Management Practitioner (with the majority of work being in an enterprise-class environment)
- University Degree/College Diploma in Business Administration, Organizational Development, or the equivalent,
- Experience in the practical application of change management methods and strategy combined with a sold understanding of how people go through change and the overall change process in an organizational transformation initiative
- Project management experience and excellent facilitation and coaching skills; excellent analytical, problem solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with various stakeholders to meet corporate objectives
- Any of Change Management Designation (CMP), ITIL(Information Technology Infrastructure Library), certification in Lean, Six Sigma, or Kaizen would be an asset, but not required
- Experience developing and facilitating change management within a unionized environment is an asset
- PMP (Project Management Professional) designation is an asset but not mandatory
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.