Programmer Analyst (Intermediate)
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Programmer Analyst to contribute to the delivery of maintenance support.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years development experience using the following technologies; Visual Studio 2010/2012 C#, CSS, ASP.NET, Oracle 11g or above, PL/SQL, Functions, Stored Procedures, Packages, VBA and VB Script
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing in Crystal Reports with advanced skills such as list reports, cross-tab reprots and sub-reports etc.
- Minimum 2 years of development experience using HTML5, SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics), Javscript that uses SVG objects and Telerik Controls, WCF resful service and WCF workflow.
- Experience in application and database performance tuning
- Knowledge of membership framework, role provider, sitemap provider an asset
- Knowledge of application development standards and tools an asset
- Demonstrated skills in system development will be backed by a university degree or diploma in Computing Science/Engineering or Software development
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.