Project Control Officer - 3
Urgent need for a Bilingual (Spanish / English) PCO.! Long term assignment with our Financial Services client.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
1) PCO experience 4-6 years of experience
2) MUST BE bilingual in Spanish and English
3) MS Office- Excel, MS Project, Word, PowerPoint etc. (4+ years of experience)
4) Microsoft Visio (3+ years of experience)
5) Previous FI/Banking experience or working within a consulting firm
6) Excellent communication skills
The Project Control Officer is to have the ability to effectively support a multiple number of projects of similar complexity in a sophisticated matrix management organization. To be effective, a thorough knowledge of the Banks formal and informal organization structure is imperative.
The Project Control Officer position requires good knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
The position is expected to have an understanding of product development methodologies pertaining to the clients area.
He/she must have an expert ability to balance competing or conflicting requests of various projects, stakeholders, requiring a professional approach and highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
In addition, the following acquired working knowledge is necessary:
- Ability to handle multiple projects of varying complexity in a team environment, as well as developing a thorough understanding of project management techniques
- Strong MS Excel skills required to manage, track and report the project budget
- Ability to develop and maintain an MS Project Schedule, including multiple files consolidation and reporting
- Familiarity with IT concepts, methodology and vocabulary.
- Business results orientation.
- Disciplined approach to accountabilities.
- Objective and open minded approach.
- Negotiation skills to be effective with team members and management tin order to acquire and maintain project support
- Strong communicator both verbally and through written/pictorial reporting.
- Solid problem solving skills and analytical skills to creatively develop unique solutions/approaches to resolve issues
- Perseverance, flexibility and efficiency to overcome challenges standing in the way of the successful completion of the project
ABOUT ProVision :
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organisations both private and public throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of industry leading professionals in the IT, Finance & Accounting, and Human Resources sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialities who can help you with your search for a new assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.
Please get in contact with me, and I’ ll connect you to the right individual. It’ s what we do.