Project Coordinator (Intermediate Level)
1900 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 1Z2
Our client is a very high-profile, enterprise-class Public-Sector organization, located in downtown Toronto, with close proximity to Union Station and the TTC/Subway and other public transit. This organization’ s profile will bring incremental value to just about any professional’ s resume and professional track-record, and this assignment will likely be showcased on the successful candidate’ s resume for years to come.
They are seeking the services of an accomplished Project Coordinator.
The initial anticipated term of this contract assignment is 12 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previously demonstrated exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across a large organization to collect and manage information
- Management of project work packages as assigned and fulfillment of project team commitments
- Experience tracking project costs, identifying variances and resolving related discrepancies
- Post-Secondary Education (or equivalent experience) in a discipline such as Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology Systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and processes, as recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary projects including information technology and business transformation
- Minimum 3 years professional experience as Project Manager, Project Lead, Project Coordinator or Business/Systems Analyst
- Minimum 3 years experience creating business presentations, communications and executive reporting
- Applied knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Visio
- Experience creating and maintaining schedules with scheduling tools such as MS Project and Oracle Primavera(P6) is an asset
- Experience supporting delivery of complex or multi-streamed projects
If you are qualified and interested in this role, please send your resume today!
ProVision is a leading provider of professional talent to key organizations both private and public-sector throughout Canada. Our services include: contract consulting, contingent permanent search, and retained executive search.
With over 15 years of concurrent exceptional relationships with clients in the financial, government, and software engineering verticals, ProVision has built up an exceptional network of high-profile clients and industry-leading professionals in the Information Technology, Change Management and Management Consulting sectors.
We have a team of senior recruitment and account management professionals with a wide array of specialties who can help you with your search for a new contract assignment, career change, or that hard to find individual to complete your team.